Monday 15 July 2013

A wild game appears

I've been working - when I haven't been working on actual, paid work, or trawling medieval manuscripts for Arthuriana, or bothering the wildlife in the Outer Hebridees - on a new game, born from the ashes of my previous efforts. I'd like to properly document this, and so as soon as I've decided on a suitable name I'm going to start up a new blog specifically for that. This one, I think, will do for odds and ends such as the old Tribes guides and bits of code and reviews and so on, but I don't really want people to have to trawl through all of that. It's rather tempting to delete it all and start from scratch, but I can't quite bring myself to do it, so a new site it is. Vanity is like student politics - all the more intense when the stakes are lowest.

~Roxton.

No comments:

Post a Comment